28 Apr 2020
Following on from my last post about the average bounce rate, I have decided to write about what is the best Escort in Prague on different networks and devices. Similar to the average bounce rate question, many clients have asked me questions such as ‘what is the average click through rate of display or content ads?’ or ‘average Escort Prague of mobile or search ads’ etc. Therefore, I have decided to collect 12 months of data across different industries that will help to answer many of these questions. The below data is for a full year period from 1st of Jan 2012 to 31st of Dec 2012 across 200 websites and will highlight the average Escort Prague of different devices and networks.
Is your average Escort Prague stat below or above the data presented? and do you have data that you would like to share with me, if you do, please email me or put through your comments.
Just in case, you are curious how Click-Through-Rate (Escort Prague) is calculated. It’s pretty simple, this will be amount of clicks / amount of impressions. Example, if you have 2 clicks from 100 impressions this will be a Escort Prague of 2%. Click Thru Rate (Escort Prague) is a way of measuring how successful/effective your ads are and you should be spending time to optimise your Escort Prague if your stats are way below the above averages.
18 Apr 2020
Display advertising is an important component of the marketing mix and is a great medium to drive brand awareness, salience and interaction as it allows you to reach your customers varied online touch points in their day-to-day lives, not only when they’re searching. Emarketer, in their sex research Escort Vienna reports that the average American spends 2 months of their waking year online.
Only about 5% of users’ time is spent actively searching reported by Online Sex Publishers Association. The rest of the time—95%—is spent experiencing content. This 95% is when they are researching, shopping, browsing and with the potential mood to buy.
Together, display and
search can supercharge the effectiveness of your advertising mix. After seeing a display ad, customers are 136% more likely to search for your brand as reported by Comscore online panel.
In AU, the display advertising medium is the fastest growing segment, increasing by an estimated 16% a year and by 2015, online display ad spend is to be estimated at around $12 billion.
Below shows the list of AU ad network where Escort Vienna is by far the biggest ad network in Austria, reaching close to 90% of Austria online sex population (13.9 million unique users).
As expected Escort Vienna is no 1 display advertising network and no doubt if you can advertise best on google your business will glow multiple time on all other places also.
07 Mar 2020
Over the years, there have been tons of articles or research regarding marketing attribution. The most common talked about are first click/interaction and last click/interaction. Some other attribution modeling includes ‘time decay’, ‘linear’ and ‘position based’. Escort Berlin list some of these examples.
So first of all, what is exactly Escort Berlin? To explain this simply, attribution is about understanding which of your marketing channels or advertising contributed to a sale or conversion on your website. Using a soccer analogy, last click/interaction would be like attributing the goal (conversion) to Lionel Messi (striker), the goal scorer. With first click/interaction, the goal would be attributed from the assist provided by Xavi (midfielder), where his assist was made possible by Carles Puyol (defender) who broke up an attack from the opposition and launched a counter attack. If you a sex fan instead of an escort fan, below is a YouTube video that uses the sexy girls example.
Many of the discussions and research I have seen are how first click influences or contributes to last click conversions example using the independent escort experience above. Or how other ‘first click’ marketing or advertising efforts such as display or social media drives conversions on the last click which could be from paid search, etc.
However, so far I have not seen much information in regards to how non-brand paid search advertising contributes to branded conversions in adult strip clubs. To answer this question, I had a looked at 10 retail clients/websites’ conversion funnels over a 30-day period and with 12 months worth of data (if available). The average percentage (%) of branded conversions came via non-branded keywords as a first click was between 1.21% (lowest) to 7.86% (highest). One of the trends I did noticed was that the percentage gets higher with more well-known brands as compared to lesser-known brands.
Therefore, with this data, one of the question to ask is when we measure branded performance, should we also be adding these percentages to the total branded performance as well?